Located in the tranquil mango orchards of Natwest Mango County, Timma Bhoopalapuram village, Thiruvallur, is a purpose built farm house for relaxation and recreation surrounded by stunning countryside.
Gudiyam Caves: Discovered by British geologist Robert Bruce in 1863, there are sixteen rock shelters related to the Paleolithic age. Pre-historic tools, stone statues, rugged tracks, variety of birds such as ring doves, drongo, rose- ringed parakeet, the place is frequented by archaeologists, historians, trekkers and tourists.
1. Surutapalli Temple Uthukottai: Only Temple where Lord Shiva is seen in reclining position.
2. Sri Veeraraghavaswamy Temple Thiruvallur
3. Palem forest / Range
4. Traditional village visit on request
5. Holy Temple city of Tirupati within short driving distance
6. Tiruthani Murugan Temple: Situated on a hillock with 365 steps indicating 365 Days of the year