AH 2, Campsite Yedikha, Zakhama, Nagaland 797005 , Kohima , India
The campsite of Camp Yedikha resembles the terrace farms of Nagaland as it has three levels. The first level has the parking space, the kitchen area and a few tents. The second layer has most of the tents and the bonfire area. The third layer is the best as it offers an uninterrupted view of beautiful paddy fields of Jakhama village, with the backdrop of the hills. The whole campsite has a natural boundary of oak trees with flowers and orchids ornamenting it. It is only 5.4 km away from Kisama village, the venue of the annual Hornbill festival in Nagaland. For those looking to trek to the Dzukou valley, this campsite serves as the starting point. You can also take part in the acclimatization walks and treks, before you begin your actual trek to the valley. For those who prefer using shared transport, one can get off at the highway and walk for a mere 10 minutes to reach the campsite.
Select any key highlights of your place
Stay with host
This place is good for
No smoking inside the room
Terms & Conditions
Camping rules to be adhered to
1.No plastic bottles will be allowed inside the campsite. Drinking water will be available inside the
campsite at no extra cost.
2. No shoes to be carried inside the tent without a ziplock bag.
3. Lighting fire/ smoking inside the tents is strictly prohibited since the tents are highly
4. Everything is fun as long as it is not hampering other campers.
5. Dedicated bonfire spots will be allocated and managed by Camp Yedikha. Campers are not
allowed to light their own bonfires since it can be hazardous if not managed.
6. Camp Yedikha will not be responsible for the loss of any of your belongings.
7. Keep your tent and tent surroundings clean by depositing all waste in the campsite garbage
Cancellation Policy Type
To avail the free cancellation, the customer should follow the following stated criteria:
* If the guest cancels their booking 30 days in advance (keeping in mind the listing's local check-in time that has been mentioned in the confirmation email), then they will receive a 50% refund of the booking value.
* If the guest cancels less than 30 days in advance, the nights not spent will not be refunded. Under this condition, the paid amount will automatically be debited to the debit card or credit card added to make the booking.
* If the guest arrives and decides to leave early, the nights not spent are not refunded.