Ghughtani talli, Upper Tapovan, Rishikesh, Near Dhamanda Guest House.
Greetings from 12:22 ~ The Stay. We are proud to say we are the cleanest Home stay in Rishikesh. We Provide Private Rooms With Attached Bathroom, Balcony and Mountain View Other Amenities includes: # Shared Kitchen. # Power Back up # High speed Internet. (100 MBPS) # Hot Water # Ro Purifier # Daily Room Cleaning. # Cleaned Bedsheet. # Home cooked food on Per plate bases. Nearby Attractions: # Dhaulsrot Water fall (1 km Away). # Laxman Jhula (1.5 kms Away). # Satya Sai ghat ( 1.5 kms Away). # Neer water fall ( 4.5 kms Away).
Select any key highlights of your place
Stay with host
Good for families
This place is good for
Family with Kids
Check-in Time (24 Hr Format)
Check-out Time (24 Hr Format)
No smoking inside the room
Pets not allowed
No loud music
Terms & Conditions
1. Check-in / Arrival Check-in time is at 2.00 pm; please present your Identity card, Passport or Temporary Residence Card upon Check-in. By Law visitors must present personal documents for hotel records upon request such as hotel voucher / confirmation. 2. Check out / Departure Check out time is at 12.00 noon; please inform the reception if you wish to retain your room beyond this time. Extension will be given depending on the availability. 3. Early Check-in & Late Check-out We are pleased to accommodate early arrival, subject to availability. Please make your request as early as possible to ensure availability. To guarantee early arrival, the room must be booked and paid for the prior night. Hourly extension at 200 INR exclude tax per hour for the first two hour. A 50% of the room charge will be applied between the 3rd hour to 6th hour but not exceed 6.00PM. On failure of the guest to vacate the room on expiry or period the management shall have the right to remove the guest and his/her belongings from the room occupied by the Guest. 4. Settlement of Bills Bills must be settled upon check-in either by cash or credit card, personal cheques are not accepted. 5. Cancellation Policy, No-Show & Short Stay Bookings that have been confirmed and subsequently cancelled less than 3 days from check–in, we will charge a cancellation fee of 1 night’s stay for each room booked to your credit card. In the event of a “No Show” or short stay, we will charge for the entire length of stay. High season cancellation for stays from 21 December to 1 January (Christmas & New Year), for cancellation received less than 3 days from check-in, 100% will be charged. 6. Lost & Found Should any guests lose personal belongings while staying at the Hotel, if recovered, the item will be recorded as 'found'. Hotel keeps detailed records of all 'found' items, and will make a reasonable effort to contact the guest if an item is left in the hotel's guest room after the guest has checked-out which will be placed in our Lost & Found store/safe box. We will ship items back at the owner's expense upon request. Any items, which are not claimed within ninety (90) days, will be donated to a local charity or discarded. 7. Guest's Valuables / Articles The Hotel’s Management will not in any way whatsoever be responsible for any loss / or damage to the Guest's valuable/article unless valuable/article are declared upon arrival/check-in and only to be stored or keep in hotel’s safe box, which located either in Manager’s Office or in Account Dept. Office. Guests will be issued with a receipt for any valuables/articles kept with the hotel. 8. Guest's Belongings in rooms Guests are particularly requested to lock the door of their rooms when going out or going to bed. The Hotel’s Management will not in any way whatsoever be responsible for any loss / or damage to the Guest's belongings or any other property from either the hotel room or any other part of the hotel for any cause whatsoever including theft of pilferage. 9. Damage to Hotel Property The guest will be held responsible for any loss or damage to the Hotel property caused by themselves, their guests or any person for whom they are responsible. 10. Luggage Storage & Indemnity Form Subject to availability of the storage space, the guest can store luggage in the luggage room, at the guest's sole risk as to loss or damage from any cause, guest who wish to stored luggage overnight or more than 24 hours are required to submitting complete “luggage indemnity form” together with their belongings. Luggage must not be stored for period of over 100 days. 11. Fire Safety Policy The Hotel is fully equipped with smoke detectors, heat detectors and emergency evacuation plan in all rooms, and fire extinguishers, fire hose reels, and floors evacuation plans in all floors. 12. Pet Policy No pets are allowed in the hotel premises. 13. Smoking Policy
Smoking is prohibited in all the enclosed areas within the hotel without exception. This includes guest rooms, conference and meeting rooms, hallways, elevators, stairs, restrooms, lobby areas and all other enclosed facilities and areas. Smoking only allowed at gazetted smoking area outside the hotel lobby / entrance and at the Balconies for specific guest rooms types attach with Balcony only. If a smoking violation occurs in a room, the client will be charged 500 INR a non-refundable cleaning fee. We appreciate your cooperation in ensuring that our guests and employees are not subject to second hand smoke. 14. Disturbance The Hotel’s Management reserves the right to require a guest to leave if he/she is causing a disturbance, annoying other guests or Hotel staff or is behaving in an unacceptable manner. It is agreed that the guest will conduct him/herself in a respectable manner and will not cause any nuisance or annoyance within the hotel premise. 15. Housekeeping Service We provide housekeeping service everyday between the hours of 8AM to 10 AM. 16. Equipment Rental 17. Management's Rights on Guest's Luggage and Belongings In the case of default in payment of dues by a guest, the hotel shall have the rights on their luggage and belongings from the room occupied by him / her, and are entitled to detain the same and to sell or auction such property at any time without reference to the guest. The net sale proceeds will be appropriate towards the amount due by the guest without prejudice to the hotel's rights to adopt such further recovery proceedings as may be required. The Hotels also has the right to request any guest to vacate his/her room or other areas of the hotel forthwith, without previous notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, and the guest shall be bound to vacate when requested to do so. 18. Relation between Management and Guest Nothing herein above shall continue or be deemed to constitute, or create any tenancy or sub-tenancy, or any other right to interact in the hotel premises or any part of portion thereof, in favour of any Guest or resident or visitor, and the Management shall always be deemed to be in full and absolute possession of the whole of the hotel premises. 19. Government rules and regulations & application of laws Guest are requested to observe, abide by confirm to and be bound by all applicable acts and laws and Government rules and regulations in force from time to time. 20. Photographs & Video's Using photographs and video's taken in hotel for commercial or public purposes is illegal. Those who do so will be subject to prosecution. General Policy 12:22 The stay has a zero tolerance policy in which it will refuse to admit or refuse service or accommodation in the hotel or may remove a person who: while on the premises of the hotel acts in an obviously intoxicated or disorderly manner, destroys or threatens to destroy hotel property, or causes or threatens to cause a public disturbance; or refuses or is unable to pay for the accommodations or servicesmay limit the number of persons who may occupy a particular guest room in the hotel and will only allow registered guests to use its facilities. A person who negligently or intentionally causes damage to the hotel or any furniture or furnishings within the hotel, shall be liable for damages sustained by the hotel staff, including the hotel's loss of revenue resulting from the inability to rent or lease rooms while the damage is being repaired. THE HOTEL’S MANAGEMENT RESERVES TO ITSELF THE RIGHT TO ADD TO, OR ALTER OR AMEND ANY OF THE ABOVE TERMS, CONDITIONS AND RULES WHICH ARE A PART AND AN ABSTRACT OF THE LODGING ACT.
Cancellation Policy Type
Easy To avail the free cancellation, the customer should follow the following stated criteria:
* If the guest has cancelled at least full 24 hours before the listing's local check-in time that has been mentioned in the confirmation email, then the customer will receive a refund of the entire booking value.
* The service fee will not be refunded unless the guest cancels within the free cancellation period for their reservation.
* If the guest cancels their booking in less than 24 hours before the check-in, then only 50% of the amount will be refunded.
* If the guest decides to leave before the checkout date, the nightly rate for the nights not spent after cancellation is not refundable.
(1.) We don't allow late night visitors. We close the main door at 11:00 pm till 6:00 am. Gates wil only open on special requests. 2.) We also advice you to carry one extra sleepers for inside, as we keep outdoor shoes in the shoe rack outside. 3.) Please do carry your original ID proof that states your parmanent adress clearly. 4.) Visitors are generally allowed to meet guests in the guest rooms during the day, except if there is an emergency. 5. Visitors are not to be allowed to stay overnight. 6. The Hotel front desk requires all visitors to present a government approved photo identity prior to accessing guest floors/rooms.