NatureWings, AE - 341, Sector 1, Salt Lake City, Kolkata - 700064
The tour help the tourists to choose the right option out of many available options based on their preference on Budget, Hotels, Age Group, Activity preference and obviously choice of meals etc. NatureWings also provides the ticketing for the Bhutan Sector and other Domestic sectors.
Sakyamuni Buddha, Changangkha Lhakhang, Takin Zoo, The National Library,Zorig Chusum, The Royal Textile Museum, Punakha, Thimphu Chorten, Dochula, Punakha Dzong, Chimi Lhakhang,Trongsa, Bumthang, Jakor Dzong, Jambay Lhakhang, Kurjey Lhakhang, Tamshing Lhakhang, Wangdue, Paro, Simtokha Dzong, Ta Dzong, Rinpung Dzong, National Museum of Bhutan, Tiger Nest, The Chelala Pass, Haa Valley.
DAY 1 - WELCOME TO BHUTAN AND TRANSFER TO THIMPHU (2 HRS). Meet & greet on arrival and as the aircraft enters the Paro valley, look down and you will see the Paro Dzong on the hillside overlooking Paro Chu (river) with Ta Dzong, You will be received by our representative at the airport and On the way to Paro, halt at Chojum to take photographs of confluence of two rivers of Bhutan, Thumpu Chu and Paro Chu. Reach Thimphu and entire day is free to roam around Thimphu. N/Stay in Thimphu.|
DAY 2 - THIMPHU SIGHTSEEING - AFTER BREAKFAST, START FOR LOCAL THIMPHU SIGHTSEEING.
1) Sakyamuni Buddha - On the top of Kuensel Phodrang hill sits the statue of Sakyamuni Buddha. The site is also known as Buddha View Point._ 2) Changangkha Lhakhang - Changangkha Lhakhang is among the most important religious structures in Thimphu. The structure is dedicated to Avalokiteshvara, the sign of compassion._ 3) Takin Zoo - You will find the National animal of Bhutan â€œTakinâ€ in this open zoo. Takin is one of the most endangered species of the World and it is available only in Bhutan._ 4) The National Library has got a fabulous collection of Buddhist manuscripts which are priceless._ 5) Zorig Chusum - Institute for Zorig Chusum (commonly known as the Painting School) where students undergo a 6-year training course in Bhutan's 13 traditional arts and crafts_ 6)The Royal Textile Museum - Thimphu also introduces visitors with the culture and heritage of Bhutan._ Trashi Chhoe Dzong or the Fortress of the Glorious Region is another â€˜must visitâ€™ site._ Overnight in Thimphu.|
DAY 3 -THIMPHU - PUNAKHA (2 HRS). After breakfast, start for Punakha. One the way, visit 1) The National Memorial Chorten or Thimphu Chorten is a site for evening prayer. The chorten or stupa was built in the memory of the third king , continuously circumambulated by people, murmuring mantras and spinning their prayer wheels._
2) Dochula view point stop: The first stop after leaving Thimphu on the journey is Dochu La Pass around 3100 m high and way above the clouds._
3) Punakha Dzong: beautiful Punakha Dzong(known as the â€œthe palace of great happinessâ€),located at the confluence of the Pho Chhu (father) and Mo Chhu (mother) rivers in the Punakha-Wangdue valley._
4) Chimi Lhakhang: Situated at the top of a hillock in the heart of Punakha valley, the Chimi Lhakhang is a site dedicated to Lama Drukpa Kuenley. Known as the 'Divine Madmanâ€™, Lama Drukpa Kuenley is said to made use of songs, humour and his outrageous behavior to preach his teachings._ Overnight stay in Punakha|
DAY 4 -PUNAKHA - TRONGSA. After breakfast, Start for Bumthung and enroute Wangdue Fort â€¦ Visit also Wangdue Phodrang Town and Gangtey Monastery._
Overnight stay in Trongsa.|
DAY 5 - TRONGSA - BUMTHANG. In the morning, after breakfast , start for Bumthung and reach Bumthung in the afternoon
Overnight Stay in Bumthung.|
DAY 6 - BUMTHANG SIGHTSEEING - THIS DAY IS TO ENJOY FOR BUMTHUNG SIGHTSEEING. 1) Jakor Dzong -also known as 'Fortress of the White Bird', it was constructed in 1549 by Great grandfather of the first Shabdrung, initially as a monastery._
2) Jambay Lhakhang : It is a sacred monastery built in 7th century by the Tibetan King, Songtsen Gampo. Jambay Lhakhang is one of the 108 monasteries built by him to subdue evil spirits in the Himalayan region._
3) Kurjey Lhakhang - Situated before Jambey Lhakhang, Kurje Lhakhang consists of three temples.These three temples are surrounded by a 108 chorten wall._
4) Tamshing Lhakhang - Located opposite Kurjey Lhakhang on the other side of the river, it was founded in 1501 by Terton Pema Lingpa._
Overnight Stay in Bumthung|
DAY 7 - BUMTHANG-WANGDUE - AFTER BREAKFAST , START FOR WANGDUE AND STAY IN WANGDUE. Bajo Town After crossing the Punakha Sang Chhu (Fo-Chu-Mo-Chu) river , driver along the Wangdue Phodrang and visit newly developed small beautiful town, Bazo Town in Wangdue . After Bajo Town , vist Wangdue Fort
Overnight stay in Wangdue|
DAY 8 -WANGDUE - PARO. Start for Paro sightseeing ,visit, 1) The picturesque town in Bhutan . en route visit Simtokha Dzong. This dzong, built in 1627 is the oldest in Bhutan._
2) Simtokha Dzong is a small dzong, Built in 1629 by Zhabdrung Ngawang Namgyal, who unified Bhutan, the dzong is the first of its kind built in Bhutan._
3) Ta Dzong - Ta Dzong, once a watchtower, built to defend Rinpung Dzong during inter-valley wars of the 17th century, Ta Dzong was inaugurated as Bhutan's National Museum in 1968._
4) Rinpung Dzong - Built in 1646 by Shabdrung Ngawang Namgyal , the first spiritual and temporal ruler of Bhutan, the Dzong houses the monastic body of Paro, the office of the Dzongda (district administrative head) and Thrimpon (judge) of Paro district. The approach to the Dzong is through a traditional covered bridge called Nemi Zam.
5) National Museum of Bhutan - Situated right above Rinpung Dzong in Paro, the National Museum of Bhutan is a house that showcases Bhutanâ€™s culture.
Overnight in Paro.|
DAY 9 - TAKTSANG (TIGER NEST) MONASTERY. 1) Taktsang Monastery - If you can brave the risky cliffs on a high mountain, Paro will astonish you in the form of Taktsang Monastery. After covering 1200 metres on a fierce cliff you will reach this sacred site, also known as the Tigerâ€™s Nest. Take a deep breath after reaching the spot and then comfort your eyes and soul with the stunning view of the scenic surroundings and the valley lying underneath._ 2) Kyichu Lhakhang - Kyichu Lhakhang, (also known as Kyerchu Temple or Lho Kyerchu) is an important Himalayan Buddhist temple situated in Lamgong Gewog of Paro District in Bhutan. The Jowo Temple of Kyichu is one of the oldest temples in Bhutan, originally built in the 7th century by the Tibetan Emperor Songsten Gampo._
Overnight in Paro.|
DAY 10 - THE CHELALA PASS- HAA VALLEY. Haa remains one of the least visited areas in the country and retains the air of an unspoiled, primeval forest. Drive to Chele La Pass which (3,988m) from which on a clear day the view sweeps away to Bhutanâ€™s second highest sacred peak, Mt Jhomolhari(7314m)._
Overnight in Paro.|
DAY 11 - CHERISH UR MEMORIES. After early breakfast , start for Paro Airport with a sweet Bhutan Holiday memory and cherish ur memories forever|
Accommodation in listed Hotels Breakfast and Dinner Transfers and all sightseeing in an exclusive Private vehicle Parking , Toll Tax,Permits Guest Service Support during trip from Bhutan & India office 24/7
Any item which is not mentioned in the Inclusion section Lunch or any other meal All Museums /monuments and others entry Fee Parking , Toll Tax,Permits Laundry, Tips, phone call or any such personal expense.