Day 1: Explore Old Manali
We have a wonderful campsite in old Manali right next to Beas River, settle amidst nature and at a short distance from busy cafes and bars and busy street life. Feel free to take a wonderful walk in nature and explore the charms of this place. Enjoy variety of food options and do shop for souveniers as well as cool and funky T-shirts. Overnight stay at campsite nestled in lush green deodar forest and adjoining the gushing Beas River. Enjoy Music, good times and good vibes.
Day 2: Drive to Prini. Trek from Prini to Sethan Village. (3hrs- 4hrs)
In the morning freshen up and enjoy delicious breakfast with a choice of food options. Lets get ready for our trek to Sethan Village in Hampta Valley. Our cab will pick you up and transport to Prini in Manali where our trek to Sethan will begin. After a wonderful walk along the lovely apple orchards and some climb we will reach our guest house and campsite at Sethan (8500 Feet).
You will be spell bounded at first after looking at the awesome views as you will be watching the magnificient snow clad Dhauladhar Ranges from up close and entire Manali city would look like tiny blocks of match boxes stacked together as you have an aerial view of the entire town from 2000 feet above. In the evening the whole valley lightens up and looks like stars and you cant help but feel as if the sky has been turned upside down. It’s the most splendid view that can be imagined. In winters Sethan is covered in snow and the views are just splendid. Enjoy a comfortable cozy night in our wooden cottage with traditional woodfire room heater called Tandoor to keep yourself warm and enjoy dinner in snow with unforgettable views.
Day 3: Trek from Sethan Village towards Chika in Hampta Valley (4hrs-5hrs)
Post breakfast, you will leave for the pristine trek to Chika, nestled in Hampta Valley. Make sure you have carried all the essentials as today will be a snow trek. We will trek on a snow trail till the point it is doable. You must carry your cameras as you will be passing through the lush green Kullu valley on one side and the stark opposite desert valley of Lahaul on the other. After you have reached and enjoyed the snow trek, you will trek back to the same route. On arrival at the campsite, you will be served with hot and steamy dinner along with the warmth of the bonfire.
Day 4: Trek back to manali and departure
Today as soon as the sun peeps, after breakfast you will return back to Prini. On reaching, you can spend the rest of the time at your own leisure and depart from Manali according to your scheduled flight or train or extend another day at our camps/hotel in Manali.
• Accommodation in Hotels on twin sharing Basis and Luxury water proof tents for outdoor as per Package Selected.
• Full meal i.e. Tea, breakfast, lunch, dinner, refreshments during trek and Breakfast & Dinner during journey by taxi or stay in hotel.
• Assistance upon arrival at nearest Bus Stop.
• Inner line Permit to restricted / protected areas of Himachal.
• Transportation by taxi (From reception - Departure)
• English, Hindi Speaking Professional tour guide & supporting staff.
• Porter Service to carry camping Materials.
• Driver allowance, toll charge, state govt. taxes
• Basic first aid kit carried by our tour guide.
• Cook with supporting staff.
• Separate Utility for Tour Guide & supporting Staff.