Suite No. 02, Plot No. 26, Laxmi Nagar, Opposite ESI Hospital Hatwara Road, Sodala
Jaipur - 302006 Rajasthan, India
+ Explore the bustling Chandni Chowk market + A stunning sunset view with a bird's eye view of Jaipur city + A Walk through old Pink city and tuk-tuk ride experience + Visit the tallest brick minaret in the world + Glorious sunrise view at The Great Taj Mahal
Tour Start Point
Tour End Point
Day 1 - Arrive Delhi Welcome to Capital city of India, Delhi! Upon arrival, you shall be met by our representative and transferred to the hotel.|
Day 2 - Old & New Delhi Drive along the Rajpath to Jama Masjid, the largest mosque in India. Explore Old Delhi by pedicab and browse in the Spice Market. In New Delhi, drive past the India Gate and President House. At Qutab Minar, you’ll discover the tallest brick minaret in the world – a graceful fluted tower built in the 14th century. You'll also visit Humayun’s Tomb|
Day 3 - Agra and The Great Taj Mahal Travel to Agra and check in to the hotel. Then tour the mighty Agra Fort, a stunning example of Indo-Persian design. This evening, we take you across the river to Mehtab Bagh, a Mughal garden that offers magical views of the Taj Mahal in the golden light of sunset.|
Day 4 - Onward to Tiger Park Arise early to visit the Taj Mahal as the sun casts its first light upon the iridescent white marble of this famed monument to love. After breakfast, we'll drive you to Ranthambore Tiger Park. You can also call at former Mughal Capital, Fatehpur Sikri.|
Day 5 – Game Drives in Tiger Park Most travelers visit the reserve in a canter, a bus that seats up to 20 people. But our morning and afternoon safari drives find you in open-air 6-passenger jeeps. They’re faster and more maneuverable than the canter, and promise a better chance of encountering the magnificent Bengal Tiger as well as other Ranthambore residents like sloths, bears, and hyenas.|
Day 6 - Travel to Jaipur The morning, you’ll embark a journey through the timeless landscapes of the Rajasthani countryside and visit an ancient stepwell in the village. On arrival in Jaipur, India’s fabled Pink City, check in to the hotel. Later, visit one or two places before a stunning sunset at Nahargarh Fort with a bird's eye view of Jaipur city.|
Day 7- Jaipur Full Day Guided Tour The spectacular Amber Fort was founded in the 11th century. It’s beautifully constructed from yellow and pink sandstone and gleaming white marble. Entering through the Sun Gate, your privately guided tour reveals lavish courtyards, decorated halls and the dazzling Chamber of Mirrors. A quick photoshoot stop at Water Palace
Back in the city, you’ll see Hawa Mahal. Also known as the Palace of Winds, its delicately latticed windows allowed women of royal families to remain concealed as they observed the hustle and bustle of the street below. Then tour the City Palace Museum to see its carefully curated collection of miniature paintings, ancient weapons, and royal Rajasthani costumes. At Jantar Mantar, you’ll marvel at a collection of large stone instruments that were made in 1726 to measure time, predict eclipses, and track the movements of the stars and planets. Jaipur is famed for the skill of its artists, jewelers, and weavers and there will be time after sightseeing to explore the city’s lively markets at your own pace.|
Day 8 - Return to Delhi After breakfast, we’ll take you to the airport in Delhi for your onward flight.
We can tailor the tour matching your interest and style and change the route depending on your arrival and departure.
05 nights accommodation including breakfast 02 nights accommodation with all meals All Transportation by a private A/C vehicle Return airport rides by a private A/C vehicle Comprehensive sightseeing + all entry tickets Private local tour guide services Parking, gasoline, tollways, state tax, driver's food & accommodation Game drive in the tiger park by a 6-passenger 4x4 jeep ( sharing basis) Hotel taxes and service charge
All other personal expenses Tip for the driver and local tour guides Video and still camera fees at the monuments. Video camera fee in the tiger park. Insurance/Emergency/Medical Cost (Visitors are advised to seek such insurance arrangements in their home country)
Booking Confirmation Policy
1. Upon receiving your inquiry, one of our experienced travel consultants will start to assist you in building a suitable travel plan according to your special requirements and interests.
2. Upon the receipt of confirmation for the booking, you'll have to pay a certain token advance. The token advance is usually 30%-60% of the total touring price, while the percentage is subject to group size and itinerary, inclusions, selection of hotels & their booking conditions and travel dates; in some cases you might be asked to pay a higher percentage of the token advance.
3. In some cases, we reserve the right to demand full payment in advance at the time of booking to secure your booking.
4. Once your booking is confirmed, we will send you a confirmation letter with the proposed flights, hotels, and tours in details. Should any conditions change after the confirmation, We reserve the right to make changes and provide you with the similar alternative options.
5. The final cut-off date for the balance amount varies from one tour to another depending on travel dates, group size, hotels being used and their payment policy and any other services. Your travel consultant will advise you the final cut-off date for the balance amount and you're responsible to pay by the specified cut-off date. Abby & Scout Tours shall not be responsible for the cancelation of any services related to your tour, cancelation of the rooms by the hotels resulting from the customers failed to pay the balance amount by the specific cut-off date.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
We would feel sorry if you decided to cancel your trip; however we realize in most cases, it is out of necessity. If you must cancel your trip, please submit your cancellation in written form. Cancellation refunds will be calculated as of the date we receive your written cancellation. All payments for travel services not provided to the passenger shall be refunded in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and in accordance with our cancellation policy.
Hotel cancellation policy: As per respective hotel(s) cancelation policy. Amendments and date change as per respective hotel(s) policy.
Transportation cancellation policy:
45 days prior to the arrival date: 10% of the full amount will be charged. 30 days prior to the arrival date: 30% of the full amount will be charged. 25 days prior to the arrival date: 50% of the full amount will be charged. 20 days prior to the arrival date: 100% of the full amount will be charged. Plus: additional cancellation fees, if applicable, imposed by the service providers other than Abby & Scout Tours (may include but not limit to banks or other payment platforms, airlines, cruises, railway companies, etc.) will be deducted from the money refunded. Traveller substitutions are considered as cancellations of reservations and are subject to the above cancellation fees. After the trip commence, we are unable to refund any amount for unused services (may include but not limit to hotels, air or train tickets, meals, admission fees) due to your early departure, late arrival, or missed days on tours.