Suite No. 02, Plot No. 26, Laxmi Nagar, Opposite ESI Hospital Hatwara Road, Sodala
Jaipur - 302006 Rajasthan, India
Jaipur city tour packages and choose from the luxury brand hotels to traditional heritage hotels at the best price. India's pink city and a UNESCO world heritage site, Jaipur is known for its great historical sites, colorful and vibrant bazaars. However, these specially designed Jaipur city tour packages are including a full day guided tour of Jaipur but if you are arriving early on day 1 and departing late on day 3, we are happy to tailor the entire tour around your interest and style. Please scroll down the page and refer brief details about other places of interest in Jaipur
Tour Start Point
Tour End Point
Jaipur, Agra, Delhi
Day 1 Delhi / Agra Namaste! On arrival, you'll be met at Delhi airport OR we can also meet you at your hotel in Delhi and drive straight to Agra. On arrival in Agra, check in to the hotel. Then tour the mighty Agra Fort a stunning example of Indo-Persian design. The red sandstone Agra Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site with its incredible maze of walled courtyards, mosques and lavish private chambers reflecting the grandeur of the Mughal Empire. Later, as the sun dips towards the horizon, we’ll take you across the Yamuna River to Mehtab Bagh- this lovely Mughal garden located on the river banks across from the Taj Mahal offers some of the most captivating views of the iconic monument – especially in the golden light of sunset.
Day 2 Agra / Jaipur Arise early this morning for a sunrise visit to the great Taj Mahal. The strikingly iridescent and translucent façade of the great Taj Mahal offers an enchanting experience in sharper light of early morning. After the sunrise tour, transfer back at the hotel for breakfast. Later, drive to Jaipur and call at Fatehpur Sikri- the perfectly-preserved, red sandstone ‘ghost town’ of Fatehpur Sikri. Built-in the 16th century, the ‘ruins’ of this abandoned city are still in pristine condition, making it easy to imagine the opulence of long-ago court life. On arrival in Jaipur, check in to the hotel.
Day 3 Jaipur Full Day Tour / Return to Delhi The spectacular Amber Fort was founded in the 11th century. It’s beautifully constructed from yellow and pink sandstone and gleaming white marble. Entering through the Sun Gate, your privately guided tour reveals lavish courtyards, decorated halls and the dazzling Chamber of Mirrors. we’ll then pull over at Water Palace which sits in the middle of the lake! The ancient palace that was previously used for duck-hunting is currently off-limits to the public, but it definitely makes for a postcard-perfect photo.
Back in the city, you’ll see Hawa Mahal. Also known as the Palace of Winds, its delicately latticed windows allowed women of royal families to remain concealed as they observed the hustle and bustle of the street below. Then tour the City Palace Museum to see its carefully curated collection of miniature paintings, ancient weapons, and royal Rajasthani costumes. At Jantar Mantar, you’ll marvel at a collection of large stone instruments that were made in 1726 to measure time, predict eclipses, and track the movements of the stars and planets. Take a walk through the old pink city and experience tuk-tuk ride and most famed delicious Lassi.
Later, we'll drive back to Delhi airport. Alternatively, you can also board Air India that fly direct to Delhi.
02 nights accommodation including breakfast All Transportation by a private A/C vehicle Return airport rides by a private A/C vehicle Comprehensive sightseeing + all entry tickets Private local tour guide services Parking, gasoline, tollways, state tax, driver's food & accommodation Hotel taxes and service charge
Lunch and dinner All other personal expenses Tip for the driver and local tour guides Video and still camera fees at the monuments. Insurance/Emergency/Medical Cost (Visitors are advised to seek such insurance arrangements in their home country)
Booking Confirmation Policy
1. Upon receiving your inquiry, one of our experienced travel consultants will start to assist you in building a suitable travel plan according to your special requirements and interests.
2. Upon the receipt of confirmation for the booking, you'll have to pay a certain token advance. The token advance is usually 30%-60% of the total touring price, while the percentage is subject to group size and itinerary, inclusions, selection of hotels & their booking conditions and travel dates; in some cases you might be asked to pay a higher percentage of the token advance.
3. In some cases, we reserve the right to demand full payment in advance at the time of booking to secure your booking.
4. Once your booking is confirmed, we will send you a confirmation letter with the proposed flights, hotels, and tours in details. Should any conditions change after the confirmation, We reserve the right to make changes and provide you with the similar alternative options.
5. The final cut-off date for the balance amount varies from one tour to another depending on travel dates, group size, hotels being used and their payment policy and any other services. Your travel consultant will advise you the final cut-off date for the balance amount and you're responsible to pay by the specified cut-off date. Abby & Scout Tours shall not be responsible for the cancelation of any services related to your tour, cancelation of the rooms by the hotels resulting from the customers failed to pay the balance amount by the specific cut-off date.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
We would feel sorry if you decided to cancel your trip; however we realize in most cases, it is out of necessity. If you must cancel your trip, please submit your cancellation in written form. Cancellation refunds will be calculated as of the date we receive your written cancellation. All payments for travel services not provided to the passenger shall be refunded in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and in accordance with our cancellation policy.
Hotel cancellation policy: As per respective hotel(s) cancelation policy. Amendments and date change as per respective hotel(s) policy.
Transportation cancellation policy:
45 days prior to the arrival date: 10% of the full amount will be charged. 30 days prior to the arrival date: 30% of the full amount will be charged. 25 days prior to the arrival date: 50% of the full amount will be charged. 20 days prior to the arrival date: 100% of the full amount will be charged. Plus: additional cancellation fees, if applicable, imposed by the service providers other than Abby & Scout Tours (may include but not limit to banks or other payment platforms, airlines, cruises, railway companies, etc.) will be deducted from the money refunded. Traveller substitutions are considered as cancellations of reservations and are subject to the above cancellation fees. After the trip commence, we are unable to refund any amount for unused services (may include but not limit to hotels, air or train tickets, meals, admission fees) due to your early departure, late arrival, or missed days on tours.