Liamtra Tour: Kasol Kheerganga Trip

Tours

  • Kasol Kheerganga Trip Image
  • Kasol Kheerganga Trip Image
very good
10 reviews
9.2

Kasol Kheerganga Trip

India

Description

Kasol or commonly called “Mini Israel” is a beautiful little village in Himachal situated along the banks of the Parvati river. It is one of the best place to chill in the panorama of snow-clad mountains, pine trees and gurgling river. One can also experience exhilarating treks such as Kheerganga, Sar pass, Pin parvati pass, Kasol offers something for everyone.

Abode of Lord Shiva Kheerganga is located deep in Parvati Valley (Kullu Valley) and is perched at an altitude of approximately 2950m. Kheerganga's panoramic skies and vast greenery are a much-needed delight to the trekker's eyes. It is one of the best beginner friendly trek. It is a holy place with a hot water spring and a small temple of Lord Shiva. It makes a rare combination for any trekker to bath in hot spring water when
everything is covered by snow. The distance from Barshaini to Kheerganga is around 13-15 km depending upon the route..


Tour Start Point

  • Kasol / Bhuntar

Tour End Point

  • Kasol / Bhuntar

Places covered

  • KASOL KHEERGANGA MANIKARAN

Itinerary

  • DAY 1 Exploring Mini Israel sitting at riverside ● Reach Kasol early in the morning. ● Wake up with beautiful views and sending snaps to everyone who refused to come to this trip ;) ● Freshen up and Rest for a while sitting near riverside. ● Go on leisure trail to Chalal (2.5- 3 km) which ends near kasol market. (On your own). ● Visit nearby cafes, try local cuisine (Kasol is famous of Israeli food), buy some souvenirs for friends and family. ● Have dinner and enjoy Overnight bonfire games and stay at kasol camps.

    DAY 2 The day of trekking. ● Get ready, have breakfast and leave for Barshaini from where our trek will start. ● With lots of songs and stops at maggi points, we start our trek with full zeal. ● In group it takes about 6 hours to complete the trek. ● By evening we will reach kheerganga top. ● Enjoy some picturesque views and bonfire and late night games. ● Tasty dinner and overnight stay at kheerganga comfortable camps.

    DAY 3 Spirituality and calmness Get up early and witness one of the most mystical and peaceful sunrise. ● Bathe at Kheerganga hot springs to relax your body and mind. Click some pictures, have breakfast and start trekking down with lots of memories. ● By afternoon we will reach our base point and visit Manikaran. After having lunch at langar. You are free to visit Manikaran pretty market and witness wonders of nature. ● Overnight journey to respective locations. Service Ends With Memorable Moments & Memories

Inclusion

  • Accommodation : 2 night safe and comfortable camp stay. (1 night in Kasol + 1 night kheerganga) ➔ Food: 4 meals (2 breakfast + 2 dinner) Travel :

    Transfer to/from comfortable travellers covering local sightseeing. ➔ Trek: Experienced trek leader to guide throughout the kheerganga trek. ➔ Fun: DJ party and bonfire in Kasol ➔ Basic First Aid

Exclusion

  • ➔ Any adventure activity cost ➔ Any meal expense other than specified in inclusions. ➔ Any shopping or personal expense. ➔ Any local entry. ➔ Anything not mentioned in inclusions.

Booking Confirmation Policy

  • Pay 50% (non refundable) advance to book your seats and rest amount 2 days before the trip.

Cancellation & Refund Policy

  • If the Client is willing to amend or cancel his/her booking because of whatsoever reasons including , illness, or any other personal reasons including non-payment of the balance payment, the Company is liable to recover Cancellation charges from the Client. All cancellations are to be communicated in written and advance amount is non refundable, besides the forfeiture of the deposit amount of the trip, a further charge will be levied as follows:- 25% cancellation of the package cost after confirmation/issuing the camps voucher. 30 days prior to departure of the tour, advance amount is non refundable, advance will Be charged. 29 days to 15 days prior to departure of the trip 50% of total tour cost. 14 days to 08 days prior to departure of the trip 75% of total tour cost. 07 days to 01 days prior to departure of the trip 100% of total trip cost. There will be no refund for NO SHOWS.

Read Our Guest Policies

Service listed by verified liamtrian - Mounteva Travel


-+

Tour Duration: 2N/3D

Live Tour Guide : Yes

Price per Person

₹ 4499 ₹ 10340 56% off approx. (Exclusion of all taxes)

For any query contact us : support@liamtra.com

Request for customize Tour