The enjoy of a summit climb is special because it stays with you for a long time. Waking up at wee hours within the morning, sunrise breaking as you climb up the mountain flank. For a protracted time, this flank and trail is the most effective thing you could see ahead of you. And then, arising to the ridge in which your global widens. And then, finally, the summit where the whole thing else is underneath you. The feeling on the pinnacle of a summit is indescribable. There is a sense of achievement, the feeling you've got earned this view. The kind of inner self-assurance you gain after an adventurous summit climb is difficult to shake.
Tour Start Point
Tour End Point
Sankri, Juda Ka Talab, Kedarkantha Base, Kedarkantha Peak , Hargaon Camp , Sankri
Day 1: Drive from Dehradun to Sankri (6,450 ft) | 8 hrs On arrival at Dehradun Bus stand, the conveyance will be arranged for you that will take you to Sankri. The route is extremely scenic, as it will pass through Mussoorie, Purola, Mora, and Netwar while following the Tons River as well. On arrival at the campsite, check-in at your camp and rest for the day.|
Day 2: Trek from Sankri (6,450 ft) to Juda Ka Talab (9,000 ft) | 4 hrs As soon as the morning unfolds, you will be guided for some exercise as a warm-up for the trek. Post breakfast at around 8 AM, you will start on your trek to Juda Ka Talab, which is the second campsite. The camp is settled around a small pond, completely surrounded by pine and oak trees, and you will have a stunning view of snow-laden peaks as you settle in for the day. The fragrance and serenity of nature will completely rejuvenate you.|
Day 3: Trek from Juda Ka Talab (9,000 ft) to Kedarkantha Base (10,600 ft) | 4 hrs Get up early in the morning to see the sunrise and watch the snow-peaks turn gold as the sunlight slowly washes over them. Then, have your breakfast and get ready to start the trek to Kedarkantha Peak base, which is the next campsite and would take around 4 hrs to reach. On reaching the base, you will be served a hot lunch. Explore the area near the campsite, or just relax and marvel at nature’s sheer beauty.|
Day 4: Trek from Kedarkantha Base (10,600 ft) to Kedarkantha Peak(12,500 ft) and back to Kedarkantha Base(10,600 ft) | 7-8 hrs The trek on the fourth day will be long, as you will hike for 7-8 hours up to the summit of Kedarkantha peak, and then descend to the base as well. On reaching the summit, you will be rewarded with breathtaking views of the Yamunotri and Gangotri ranges. Enjoy a hot lunch, and take some time to revel in the stunning beauty that surrounds you, before heading back to the base.|
Day 5: Trek from Kedarkantha Base (10,600 ft) to Sankri(6,450 ft) | 4-5 hrs Trek down back to Sankri via Hargaon on a well-marked trail of cobblestones. Your route will pass through thick forests of pine and maple trees, and you will have splendid views of the Har ki Doon valley.|
Day 6: Sankri (6,450 ft) – Dehradun Drive back | 8 hrs On reaching Sankri, drive back to Dehradun Bus stand, which is around 200 km away. Enjoy the scenery along the route, and keep the memories of your amazing trek etched in your heart forever as you proceed for your homeward journey.
Camping tents, Temp rated sleeping bags, mattress Forest Permits/Camping Charges/Permits, Trek Permit Fee/IMF Permission (Upto the amount charged for Indian nationals) Veg Food (Day 1 Lunch till Last Day Breakfast).Three Meals a day Safety Equipment includes static rescue rope, seat harness, carabiners, pulleys Mountaineering course certified Trek Leader with Wilderness Emergency Responder & Rescue. course from NIM Uttarkashi First Aid Certified Local guide, cook, helpers Porters or mules for carrying common luggage Transportation from Dehradun to Dehradun.
Meals during road journey Any kind of Insurance Any expense of personal nature Any expense not specified in the inclusion list Carriage of the personal rucksack
Booking Confirmation Policy
1. Passengers are requested to reserve their seat by depositing Rs. 2000/- (Two thousand) per head in case of 2nd class and full amount of plane fare for Aero plane journey. The residual amount must be deposited in cash or Kolkata clearing cheque or by bank draft before 30 days of journey. The return of cancelled Air/Train ticket is subjected to the airlines authority / IRCTC.
-: Charges of Child: –
Between 3 Years to less than 5 Years, Discount 60% without hotel bed.
Between 6 Years to less than 11 Years, Discount 30% without hotel bed.
2. The seat arrangement in the bus will be according to advance seat reservation.
3. The passenger will have to pay the full price of the double bed room in case of single occupancy subject to availability of Bus Seat and Room.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
In case of cancellation of journey cancelled by the passenger, he or she is liable to pay cancellation charges as follows,
Cancellation charges will be levied as per the following table
60 or more days before departure: 10%
Between 59 to 40 days before departure: 20%
Between 39 to 30 days before departure: 30%
Between 29 to 17 days before departure: 50%
Between 16 to 8 days before departure: 75%
Between 7 to 5 days before departure: 85%
Between 4 to The Day of departure: 100%
Apart from the above cancellation charges, refund of air fare will be made as granted by the airlines
Refund of Train Ticket fare will be made as per IRCTC Rule
5. Cancellation will be acted upon only when the Advanced Receipt / Ticket is surrendered at our office for cancellation, except in case of a passenger residing outside Kolkata, who may cancel his/her booking by letter or telegram or email only, which should be further confirmed within 5 days in person. But refund will be made after surrendering ticket / advanced receipt. Company will not be liable if such letter or telegram or email is not delivered in time.
6. Time of calculating cancellation, charges shall be considered from the time when advanced receipt/ ticket / telegram / latter / email is received by the office.
7. No refund is admissible if a ticket is cancelled within 96 hours of the scheduled time of departure or thereafter.
8. No refund in tour price will be allowed for the untraveled portion of the tour either of sickness or any other reason.
9. If Tour cancelled by the company, due to natural calamities, strike / bandh or any other undesirable and abnormal situation, when the passengers have to pay compensation to the company @10% of the tour price.
11. No claim will be entertained, if any amount found lying deposited with the company after 6 months from the date of commencement of the tour.
12. The company reserves the right to delete, change or modify the Rules as and when necessary.
13. Tour cost excludes Travel Insurance, but you can insure your Travel with us. Any claim arising out of any accident by the journey, claim amount will be settled by the insurance Company itself. However, person below 5 years or above 70 years are not entitled to get such insurance benefit.
14. As per Govt. Rules, passengers travelling with us are requested to carry ORIGINAL PHOTO IDENTITY CARD with him/her.
15. Entry Fees at all the places (where applicable) are to be borne by Passengers.
16. All meals will be supplied from Railway Catering while on train.
17. Please entrain & detrain with your own belongings at Howrah / Sealdah / Santragachi / Kolkata / Shalimar Station.
18. Hotel accommodation will be 2, 3, 4 persons in a room basis.
19. The Firm accepts no responsibilities for loss or damages to any belongings of the passengers.
Please carry one 22” suitcase & one handbag only while on tour.
****** Railway berth will be allotted as per Railway Allotment.
CHEQUE / DRAFT SHOULD BE MADE IN FAVOUR OF “Ramble Tour & Travels”.
SUBMISSION OF ADVANCE RECEIPT IS MANDATORY AT THE TIME OF FINAL PAYMENT.