Liamtra Tour: MALANA WAICHEN VALLEY

Tours

  • MALANA WAICHEN VALLEY  Image
  • MALANA WAICHEN VALLEY  Image
  • MALANA WAICHEN VALLEY  Image
  • MALANA WAICHEN VALLEY  Image
  • MALANA WAICHEN VALLEY  Image
  • MALANA WAICHEN VALLEY  Image
very good
10 reviews
9.3

MALANA WAICHEN VALLEY

India

Description

Details
MALANA WAICHEN VALLEY
Age : 15+
Duration : 2 Nights / 3 Days
Height : 2890 mts
Batch Size  :- 25
Limited slots Available

Level : Moderate


Tour Start Point

  • Jari / Bhuntar

Tour End Point

  • Jari / Bhuntar

Places covered

  • Malana , waichen

Itinerary

  • Day 1 Jari to Waichen valley Arrival jari ,where you meet our representative and travel to malana lastdam by taxi and trek up to Magic valley and local night stay with bonfire.

    Day 2 Magic valley to wychen valley In the morning after breakfast the trek starts from magic valley to wychen valley through pine forest and waterfalls. At wychen valley sight seeing and exploring till dusk and night stay in tent with bonfire .

    Day 3 wychen valley to jari in the morning after breakfast acclimatisation trek down back to malana last dam (2 hrs) and taxi ride back to Jari. Departure

Inclusion

  • Welcome drinks on arrival Accomodation camps / Homestay/ Cottages Meals Breakfast & Dinner Bonfire Dj Music night Expert Trip Guide 24×7 assistance Local transportation.

Exclusion

  • Personal expenses Personal shopping Gaiters packaged water bottles and beverages Meals & transportation specified other than mentioned in Itinerary.

Booking Confirmation Policy

  • Pay 100% (non refundable) advance to book your seats.

Cancellation & Refund Policy

  • If the Client is willing to amend or cancel his/her booking because of whatsoever reasons including , illness, or any other personal reasons including non-payment of the balance payment, the Company is liable to recover Cancellation charges from the Client. All cancellations are to be communicated in written and advance amount is non refundable, besides the forfeiture of the deposit amount of the trip, a further charge will be levied as follows:- 25% cancellation of the package cost after confirmation/issuing the hotel voucher. 30 days prior to departure of the tour, advance amount is non refundable, advance will Be charged. 29 days to 15 days prior to departure of the trip 50% of total tour cost. 14 days to 08 days prior to departure of the trip 75% of total tour cost. 07 days to 01 days prior to departure of the trip 100% of total trip cost. There will be no refund for NO SHOWS.

Read Our Guest Policies

Service listed by verified liamtrian - Mounteva Travel


-+

Tour Duration: 1N/2D

Price per Person

₹ 7499 ₹ 9999 25% off approx. (Exclusion of all taxes)

For any query contact us : support@liamtra.com

Request for customize Tour