SHIMLA -KUFRI ,MALL ROAD ,VICTORY TUNNEL ,MASHOBARA,SANKAT MOCHAN TEMPLE
MANALI-HIDIMBA DEVI TEMPLE ,CLUB HOUSE ,MONESTRY ,VASHISTH TEMPLE ,VAN VIHAR ,SOLANG VALLEY
Day 01 – DELHI TO SHIMLA (370KMS)
Arrive Delhi and transfer by road to Shimla (343 Kms / 8 hrs) the former summer capital of British India, set amidst the snow capped Shivalik Mountains which offers some of the most stunning views of the mighty Himalayas. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02 –- SHIMLA – KUFRI SHIMLA
Morning tour to Kufri a 45 Minutes drive from Shimla, an exotic of nature as a place surrounded by dense forest and snow capped mountains amidst virgin peaks and natures flora and fauna where one can completely relax and tune oneself for natural beauty, evening free to enjoy the famous mall road of shimla . Overnight at Hotel.
Day 03 – SHIMLA TO MANALI (260kms)
In the morning drive to Manali a 7/8 Hours drive take you to the valley of Gods, is a combination of natural splendor and rich cultural heritage. On arrival check-in at the hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 04 – MANALI
Morning proceed for a half day tour of Manali visiting Hadimba Devi Temple – built in the tranquil and serene woods, Vashisth Bath, Tibetan Monastery. Ievining free for shopping on the famous mall road of manali . Return to the hotel for Overnight stay.
Day 05 – MANALI – ROHTANG PASS (at own cost of the guest) OR SOLANG VALLY WITH ATAL TUNNEL Full day tour of Rohtang Pass(as per the government policies-only 1000 cars are allowed to visit per day or to travel by government operated CNG buses) – The majesty of the mountains and the glaciers can be seen at their best; you have next two hours to enjoy this snowy haven. Take a sledge ride down the slopes, try your luck climbing the little snow hills.. The Magnificent views and natural beauty are a never-ending source of delight. Also halt at Marhi, Ralha falls, Nehru Kund. Return to the hotel for Overnight stay.
Day 06 – MANALI TO CHANDIGARH /DELHI
Morning drive to Airport /railway station
· 2 NIGHT STAY IN SHIMLA IN DELUXE HOTEL
· 3 NIGHT STAY IN MANALI IN DELUXE HOTEL
· BREAKFAST AND DINNER
· ROOM ON DOUBLE SHARING BASIS
· A/C TRANSPORT FOR ALL TRANSFER AND SIGHT SEEN AS PER THE ITINERARY EX.DELHI /CHANDIGARH (NO A/C IN HILLS )
· ENROUTE VISIT TO PINJOUR GARDEN
· VISIT TO KUFRI IN SHIMLA
· VISIT TO SOLANG VALLEY IN MANALI
· OTHER TAXES LIKE TOLL/STATE TAXES/PARKING AND DRIVER ALLOWANCE
· Air Fare / Train fare.
· Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage.
· Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
· Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
· Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
· Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
· Room Heater Charges
· Anything which is not included in the inclusion
50 % AT THE TIME OF CONFIRMATION
REST OF THE AMOUNT TO BE PAID BEFORE 24 HOURS OF TOUR START
96 HRS BEFORE NO CANCELLATION CHARGES
48-96 HRS BEFORE 50% OF THE AMOUNT
00 TO 48 HRS BEFORE 100 % RETENTION TO BE CHARGES /NO REFUND