Village - Goyun, Lansdowne Pauri Garhwal, Uttarakhand
* Currently the biggest property in the entire belt of Lansdowne offering the vistas of Sunrise and Sunsets as your souvenir. * Our categories of accommodation falls under different array. There are camps, standard and family rooms and family suite to select from. * THE LANSDOWNE BAR - THE ONLY BAR IN TOWN IS NOW OPEN AT THE PREMISES AND IS WAITING FOR YOU TO BE EXPERIENCED. * Interchanging of cultures, gestures and raptures. * Designated bonfire pit and a concrete circular stage and sitting area for a perfect bonhomie over bonfire. * Organic garden with seasonal fruits and vegetables. Our trade, to provide our guests with the inherent goodness of seasonal organic greens, one step at a time. We also sell different varieties of plants available during that time of the year. Witness the presence of simple joys that passes from the giver to the receiver. * We serve serenity -where the o’clock belongs to you, where you are yours. * A pet-friendly property with two dogs of our own - Rudra and Lobsang, your constant companions from going on hikes to football or just lazing around. * Assortment of flowers laden property for most time of the year - flowers for your touch, flowers for your thoughts, flowers to help you heal, flowers to breathe and feel. * Ample of space of lawns and gardens for all kinds of recreational purposes including indoor and outdoor sports and its equipment's. * A self-guided trek to Lansdowne starts from Samskara Samsara itself. * Guests are allowed to pluck fruits (guava/mausami - seasonal) from the lawns and savour. * Perfect getaway to slow down the pace of your living, with no newspapers or deadlines to oblige - Just Unfastening. * Birdsongs perched on your shoulder where they come, they peck, they sing and we see, we hear, we rejoice. * Surrounded by woods for short walking expeditions. * Life at SAMSKARASAMSARA - Collective vistas, Collective reverence, Collective laughter, Collective foresight, Collective salve, Collective everything. * Paid jungle safari to elevate your experience where you are pampered to your hearts content by the wilderness, where any minute it seems a tiger will softly glide by. * Free wifi and parking.
Select any key highlights of your place
Good for families
This place is good for
Check-in Time (24 Hr Format)
Check-out Time (24 Hr Format)
No smoking inside the room
Terms & Conditions
Reservations Policy All reservations are to be made by written communication. Once the payment is made, it will be automatically understood that you have read and are in agreement with all the points mentioned herein this document. All cancellations that happen within 30 days of check-in will be non-refundable. Cancellations prior to 30 days from check-in, 100% of the total booking amount will be refunded. Any changes on reservations and its dates will only be made available if the Hotel finds it convenient and will be chargeable. Kids above 10 years of age will be chargeable. If members exceed the number of persons that are provided at the time of booking, extra beds/rooms will be provided only if available and on extra cost as per regular rates whether you chose to go for an extra bed or not. If there is no availability at the time of check-in we will not allow extra persons inside the property. This is the maximum number of persons in the following category of rooms : Tents - 2+1 pax Standard Room - 2+1 pax Family Room - 4+1 pax Family Suite - 4+2 pax Identification is to be provided by all our guests at the time of check-in. Outside food & liquor consumption is not allowed on campus and entering the main kitchen is prohibited too as we do not want to be blamed for food poisoning! Samskara & Samsara reserves the right of admission. Any damages occurred by the customer will logically be paid for in full, by the customer.Puking or cigarette marks on linens, burning tables, etc. all fall under the category of damages. Laundry Services are chargeable. You can ask the reception for the price list. Food will be served as per Ala-carte and portion wise. We do not serve Buffet. Some menu items are not always available, understanding the location of the property being remote. Timings Reception - 7 AM - 11 PM Restaurant - 7 AM - 11 PM Bar - 12 PM to 11 PM on Weekdays (Mon to Fri & Sun) Bar - 12 PM to 12 AM on Saturday only Only Jio and BSNL network available at the property. Bonfire in a bonfire pit (on the house) with at least 70% occupancy or more. Paid bonfire also available. For INR 500 inclusive of taxes - 90 minutes. Oil heaters are provided on request and are charged 350 INR inclusive of taxes per heater per day. Extra Adult & Child Policy • Up to 2 children under 10 years complimentary in parents’ room on the plan, without extra mattress/bed. • Child above 10 years/extra adult will be charged extra on the plan, with extra mattress. Pet Policy
• A maintenance charge of 500 INR of the room will be levied per day. • Any damage occurred by the cute innocent beasts will be paid by the caretakers. • Just like your babies, a watchful eye must be maintained over your pets. The management will not be responsible for any injuries or their absence. • Immediate cleaning after your pet is essential. For your convenience, you can ask the management for a pooper scooper. • Pets are not allowed in Bar & Restaurant. Note:- " We have BSNL fibre which works for 20 days out of 30. Jio Tower is established at the property itself so jio 4g works almost fine, you can take a personal jio Dongle from the reception for your stay (2000 INR security amount to be deposited). Airtel signals only come near a guava tree and near the sunset point. Vodafone no signals. Due to the property location being remote, we may face a loss of internet or cellular connectivity at times. Hence, we are not liable for any disruption caused.
Cancellation Policy Type
Moderate To avail the free cancellation, the customer should follow the following stated criteria:
* If the customer has booked in less than 14 days before check-in, the customer can avail free cancellation for 48 hours after the booking and up to 5 days before the check-in.
* To avail the refund of the booking value, the guests must cancel 5 days in advance before the listing's local check-in time that has been mentioned to the customer in the confirmation mail. The service fees will only be included when the guest cancels within the free cancellation period of their reservation.
* Under any circumstances, if the guest cancels less than 5 days in advance they will receive 50% of the booking value but, the service fees will not be included in the refund value.
* If the guest arrives and decides to leave early then no amount will be refunded.