Shimla / Manali
Day1- Pick up from Chandigarh/ Amirtsar transfer to Hotel evening Mall road Visit .
Day2: Shimla-Kufri local sightseeing
After breakfast proceed for Shimla sightseeing to cover
2) Nature Park
3) Fagu Valley
4) Indian Inatiute
5) Kali Bari
7) Wild Flower Hall
8) Jakhu Temple
Day3: Shimla– Kullu – Manali (260 Kms/7-8 hrs)
Today morning after breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed towards Manali On the way to
Manali, Cross by Sundar Nagar Lake,Sawl Factory, Pandoh Dam, visit Hanogi Mata Temple and Vaishno Devi Temple,Babeli Park. Reach Manali & Overnight stay at hotel.
Day4: Manali Local Sightseeing
Day5: Manali- SolangValley Rathala& Gulaba /Atal Tunnel
Day6 : Trip to Rohtang pass(On Direct Payment Basis)
Inventor the Morning, go on an Adventurous drive up the Rothang Pass. Return to the hotel in the afternoon. In the Evening go for a Walk Along Mall Road and overnight stay at at the hotel.
Day7: Manali to Chandigarh Transfer
The above itinerary is for your referral and can be changed/re-arranged as per the traveller's requirement .
• Hotel checks in & check out time as per the hotel timing.
• Entry fee will be paid by client directly.
• Vehicle is as per itinerary and not on disposal. Additional sightseeing or transfer which are not mentioned in itinerary is payable to the driver directly.
• No Change of hotel can be guaranteed at sudden moments.
• All the payments other than the above mentioned services will have to be made directly at the venue.
• No refund for short stay or unveiled facilities.
• Refund of against cancellation of hotel as per hotel rules.
• No cancellation or any refund will be made if situation is beyond our control, such as acts of
God, bad weather, landslide, climatic conditions or any other natural disaster, fire, any embargo, acts or decisions of government, political or national crisis, acts of terrorism oother similar causes, strikes or problems at airlines, rails, buses, hotels or transporters, labor unrest, insolvency, business exigencies, operational and technical issues, route and flight cancellations or due to which not reach the destination and which is beyond our control. It will be entirely at the risk and cost of the customer. However we will try our best to help you.
• Company is not responsible for any accident/injury/death/theft of person or property during the course of the tour.Brown-Ray Voyages acts only as a booking agent on behalf of third party service providers; it shall not have any liability whatsoever for any aspect of the standards of services provided by the service providers such as hotels or car rental providers.
• Rs.2000 per person will be charged for service on and above cancellation
• Booking Conformation 50% Payment of the total package cost.
• 15 Days to Arrival – Full Pyment
• Within 03 Day of Arrival Date - No Refund.