The web site www.liamtra.com along with the Smartphone apps for Android and iOS as well as the mobile site is powered and organized by Liamliang Travellers Private Limited (Liamtra), a company incorporated and established in agreement with the laws of The Republic of India. The mentioned terms will function as a legally binding agreement between Liamtra and the user, or the beneficiary of the services presiding over the user’s access to the Liamtra website including any other websites through which Liamtra makes their services accessible (“Site”), the connected services (“Services”) and Liamtra’s application program interfaces as well as mobile and other smart device applications (“Application”). Additionally, whenever “Liamtra”, “we”, “us” or “our” will be mentioned, it insinuates to the Liamtra Company that the user is contracting with.
It is assumed that the user accessing the site or availing the services agrees to be bound by these Terms of Services including any other additional modifications.
Additionally, it should be noted that the hosts themselves will be responsible for understanding and complying with all rules and regulations that pertain to their listings and services. Furthermore, the host must obtain the necessary permits, licenses or registrations for their listing by themselves. Unauthorized or illegal host practices will be prohibited and is a crime punishable by law.
Liamtra reserves the right to alter these Terms, either partially or wholly, at any time in congruency with this provision. If we believe that there are any substantial changes to these Terms, we will notify you with an evident announcement on our booking/hosting page on the website or deliver an e-mail prior to the changes being officially effective. The newly updated Terms will supersede all prior versions and the user’s continued access, before the date the revised Terms become effective, to any of the services will be deemed as acceptance to the updated Terms of Service.
Before proceeding, it should be made clear that Liamtra Platform is an online marketplace. Throughout these Terms of Services, the actual denotations of some repeatedly used terms are:
Liamtra may collect user information about the user either directly from the user when they visit our booking platform or when they download, install or avail any of our services. With specific reference to any booking/ hosting or online transactions, Liamtra collects the following personal details from the user while transacting:
Liamtra does not share, sell or trade upon any of the above sensitive information without the express consent of the user. These terms are not intended for the use of children below the age of 18 years of age. The aforementioned information collected from the users is used for the following:
• To host a unique home, you should first create a listing on Liamtra platform, providing all the necessary details about the service, including the description, locality, rules and regulations, requirements to apply or any mandatory information requested by Liamtra. The hosts are solely responsible for updating their listings on a regular interval accordingly.
• The pictures or videos uploaded with the listing should not be misleading or fraudulent and should portray the actual and exact quality and condition of the listing. Additionally, the listings can incorporate a minimum number of images with a certain format and resolution.
• After accepting any booking request by a guest, the host enters into an official contract with the guest and is required to provide all the amenities and services listed on the platform.
• Liamtra encourages the hosts to procure any appropriate insurance for the mentioned host service and familiarize themselves with the same too before accepting any bookings for Give&Given, unique home or tours.
• The placement of any listing on Liamtra platform depends on various parameters such as the ratings and reviews, guest preferences, price, the service provided and the quality as well as quantity of images.
• The hosts are entitled to decide a fixed price for their services for their listing(s) on the platform and are not allowed to request a higher pay from any guest.
• All the terms and conditions mentioned in your listing description must not inculcate any controversies with these Terms of Services.
• The host should justify any bookings or listing that they published on the platform complies with all the laws and other rules and regulations such as licenses, permits, and so forth. Additionally, agreements with any third party or organization should not be breached. It should be noted that the hosts will be responsible for the behaviour and acts of their own as well as for the people residing at the property, excluding the primary guest and the people accompanying them.
• To list any Give&Given or events, a listing must be made with Liamtra and should meet all the requirements mandatory for hosting. Refer to Liamtra’s ’how to host’ for the same.
• Before accepting any booking by a guest through the platform, the guests must be educated about all the dangers and risks involved, any necessary skillset requirement for participation, fitness level, age restrictions and so forth.
• The hosts are solely responsible for Give&Given that they publish on the platform. Liamtra merely makes the host services visible through the platform and is not itself any retailer, estate agent, operator or provider of the tours, activities or the services. We do not own, sell or promote any Give&Given or tours listed on the platform.
• After listing the Give&Given or the unique home on Liamtra platform, the hosts will be provided with the facility to incorporate the specific dates when their listing is available to the guests. The host should agree that only the people who book through Liamtra will attend and no individual will be allowed to attend unless they have made through Liamtra platform.
• The hosts are responsible for obtaining all the equipments associated with the Give&Given or tour necessary to host it. Furthermore, the hosts are solely responsible for confirming the safety, security and operational capability of the equipments and if the eligibility criteria are not regulated, then the hosts themselves will assume the responsibility for any damage or loss to the equipments.
• The hosts are responsible for acknowledging and complying with all the mandatory laws, rules and regulations which apply to the Give&Given. The hosts should procure any mandatory licenses, permits or registrations for providing the Give&Given beforehand.
• The guests must meet the mandatory requirements as fixed by Liamtra and complete the verification processes. Only the registered guests can book the listings on the platform, following the respective booking process. Furthermore, the applicable fee including the taxes will be displayed prior to booking, and the amount needs to be paid if any booking request is made through their Liamtra account.
• The primary guest booking any service should be at least 18 years of age. If the guest books a service on behalf of some other individual, it should be noted that the individual must comply with the Terms and conditions of the listing, Terms of Service and the rules and regulations set by the host. However, if the individual is a minor, then the one booking the service must have a legally authorized warrant. Furthermore, a minor attending any Give&Given must be accompanied by an adult responsible for them.
• Once a booking is confirmed through Liamtra, the host and the guest enter into a legally binding contract, complying with all the terms of services, cancellation policy and the mentioned rules and regulations of the listing. The guests are required to pay the total amount payable at the time of booking.
• The guest agrees to leave the accommodation on the mutually accepted checkout time, as mentioned in the listing. If a guest stays past their check-out time, the host can make them leave by any means necessary with the applicable law. However, if the host agrees to accommodate the guest after check-out time, then any additional fees for every 24 hours must be paid.
• The guest acknowledges that the confirmed booking is merely a temporary license granted by the host to reside in and use their accommodation for a specific interval of time.
• The guests are required to thoroughly analyze the description of any Give&Given or host service they book to ensure that they meet the age requirements, necessary skill set, acknowledge the risks involved and the fitness level as mentioned in the description. It is recommended to educate the host about any physical or health-related issues.
• The guest is solely responsible for acknowledging and complying with all the terms of service, laws and rules and regulations which apply to the service that they book.
• Prior to the commencement and during the Give&Given or service, the guests are required to follow the host’s instructions at all times.
• The guests are not allowed to bring any other individuals.
• Liamtra also possesses it’s very own Cryptocurrency reputed as the Liam coin. As a complimentary service, every Liamtrian is entitled to earn the Liamtra Cryptocurrencythrough chain of service user’s networks and referral. As a consequence, this currency can be redeemed in making any future transactions with Liamtra. The Liamcoin can only be redeemed after they are reflected in the member’s account.
Liamtra secures the copyright in respect of the Liamtra website, Liamtra mobile applications, the content provided on the site, including text, button icons, images and video clips, digital downloads, data compilations and software, may not be retransmitted, posted, broadcasted, published, copied, used or distributed, by any means, mechanical or physical, without the express written permission by Liamtra, except that you may review, display, print, save or download the materials mentioned within this site for your personal, non-commercial use only.
It is not permitted to use a “robot” or any other mechanical or automatic device, algorithm, or program which possesses similar functionality or manual processes to copy, analyze or monitor the data or the content on the website and all other platforms of Liamtra without the exclusive written permission by Liamtra.
You agree that none of the data or content within this website will be transmitted to any other device or server or any other medium promoting the mass distribution of commercial enterprise. Unauthorized copying or utilization of the material or content within this website is a violation of the copyright, trademark and other governing laws. It is prohibited to modify, copy, sell, upload, publish or exploit any material on any other website or networked computers.
The members are solely responsible for complying with all the laws, Terms and rules and regulations that are mentioned on Liamtra Platform. Whilst using the platform, the members;
• Violate or contravene other member’s rights.
• Try to hack, disassemble or decode the software used in the making of Liamtra platform.
• Utilize any robot or other automated procedures to infiltrate, gain access to data from Liamtra platform.
• Attempt to use the content on the platform for commercial use without consent or exclusive permission in a false manner that insinuates any partnership or affiliation to Liamtra.
• Initiates any action which damages the reputation or performance of Liamtra platform.
• Shall not export or import or transfer the application without the official authorization by the laws of Republic of India.
• Offer any accommodation that the host does not legally own by themselves on the platform.
• Cannot demand or accept any payment (booking fee) anywhere other than Liamtra platform. By accepting or requesting payment outside the platform, the members acknowledge the risks involved considering that such actions will be a breach of these terms of services.
• The content provided on the site, including text, button icons, images and video clips, digital downloads, data compilations and software, may not be retransmitted, posted, mirrored, broadcasted, published, copied, used or distributed, by any means, mechanical or physical, without the express written permission by Liamtra.
• Use derogatory terms, defame or discriminate against someone on the basis of caste, culture, religion, race, gender, any mental or physical disadvantage, sexual orientation or to indulge in graphic, violent or harmful behaviour.
If you sense that a member has acted, online or in person, in an offensive or sexually improper behaviour, disruptive conduct or attempts to harass, steal or harm someone, you should straight away report to local authorities and contact Liamtra immediately.
• The agreement will remain operative for a 30-day term, after which it will automatically be renewed for the following 30-day terms until Liamtra terminates the agreement.
• Members can terminate the agreement at any point of time by sending an email to Liamtra. If a member terminates their account as a guest, the confirmed booking, if any, will immediately be cancelled and the refund will be processed as per the terms mentioned by Liamtra. If a host cancels the account, any confirmed bookings will be terminated, and the guests will receive a full refund.
• Liamtra believes that such rational and reasonable measures are necessary for the safety of individuals, properties, or to prevent fraudulent activities.
• In the instance of non- material contravention, a notice will be given regarding the measures that will be taken, and an opportunity will be given for negotiating.
• After the agreement has been terminated, the members will no longer have access to their account or the member’s content herein. If a member’s account has been terminated or suspended by Liamtra, that individual does not have the right to register for a new Liamtra account or access the account of another member or to access the Liamtra platform.
• In the event of a dispute, whatever nature it may be, between you and Liamtra during the use of this site, or in connection with your use or attempt to use this site will be referred to as arbitration and under this agreement, shall be settled with a negotiation between the involved parties.
• However, in the case where the dispute cannot be resolved merely by negotiating within a month, then both parties should agree to a sole arbitrator, and the place of arbitration will be Delhi. All the proceedings shall be made in the English language.
• The arbitration proceedings will be demonstrated and governed by the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 and the alterations will be enforced at the relevant time. These terms have been constructed and governed by the laws of the Republic of India, and the disputes are subject to jurisdiction of the appropriate courts in Delhi, India.
• The company does not guarantee the completeness, accuracy or quality of the member content, and if you use Liamtra platform and its content, you do so on your sole discretion.
• You agree that some Give&Given or other services might include some risks and you voluntarily assume the risks and dangers associated with it. You assume the responsibility for the decisions you make prior to and during your participation in the service of Give&Given.
• If a minor is accompanying you, you are the sole supervisor, and by the extent of the law, you agree that Liamtra does not hold any liabilities in the matter.
• If we feel there is a need to undergo background check on a member, as permitted by law, such checks will ensure that the member will not immerse in any misbehaviour.
• The disclaimers mentioned apply to the maximum extent permissible by the law of the Republic of India.
• Members are responsible for attaining the appropriate software requirements to access the website.
• You acknowledge and accept the inherent risks involved when you access and operate the platform and the content within, along with your booking any Give&Given, accommodation at a unique home, participation in any tours, hosting any service or whatever other relation you harbour with the members resides with you.
• Liamtra will not be liable to you or other individuals for any indirect or direct or punitive loss or damage howsoever caused by accessing this site.
• Liamtra platform, the content within or Liamtra itself will not be liable for any accidental or consequential damage or failures in the services or equipments or physical injuries arising from the Liamtra Terms of Services, the negligence to ensure permits, failure in a listing or service based on a warranty or inability to access the platform.
• Under the criteria, for any reason, where law does not permit exclusions of liability then, the liability of the Company will be limited to the amount paid by the user and retention will be set forth by the company for the transaction in question.
The members can write a public review or leave a star rating about their experience with a particular host or guest. These ratings mirror the opinions of the members about a certain experience and do not reflect Liamtra’s opinion. These rating and reviews can be misleading as they are not verified by Liamtra.
Ratings and Reviews posted by the members should be exact and no derogatory or violent terms. Furthermore, manoeuvring the ratings and reviews by instructing any third party to publish any positive or negative comment about another member is forbidden.
Liamtra motivates and embraces the valuable feedback about your experience and suggestions to improve the Liamtra platform. You are free to submit your feedback through email at email@example.com
The feedback posted about us on the platform or sent to us via email will be classified as non-confidential and submission of your feedback will grant us the right to publish or display those material or reviews without any compensation to you.
• No joint partnership, employment or relationship exists between Liamtra and you by your use of Liamtra platform.
• Liamtra reserves the right to alter, modify, remove, discontinue or remove any content published on the site, including but not limited to, member’s content, features, services and descriptions, wholly or partially, temporarily or permanently at any time.
• Liamtra reserves the right to alter, add, change, modify any of the Terms of services if deemed necessary. The changes to the terms will be effective directly after being posted on the website. If a member continues to use this site after the changes have been made effective, it will be assumed as acceptance to the updated Terms of services.
• You do not hold the right to assign or transfer this agreement without express permission by Liamtra.
• Liamtra also reserves the right to participate in all necessary measures to validate the security and safety of the systems and the users, so the preferences and details stay well protected. We take multitude measure to verify whether the listings or bookings are authenticated or not.
Liamtra, in its sole discretion, has the right to check the authenticity or validity of listings.
• Liamtra reserves the right to modify, limit or discontinue the website, the application and the content posted within, in its sole discretion, at any point of time.
• Liamtra can deny in its sole discretion, the user’s access to the site without prior notice.
• No waiver by the company of the mentioned Terms of Service shall be binding except as set forth with the signed and written permission by its duly authorized representative.
• If you have any questions, queries or issues regarding these Terms, you can contact us through email.
We are happy to help. Thank you for using Liamtra!